Tag: update Zoom
How to update Zoom App, on Windows, linux, Mac?
1- Step 1 – Open the “Zoom app”
2- Step 2 – On the top Corner, Click on you name or photo
3- Step 3 – Chooce and click “Check for update”
You should see if Zoom is update to date or no:
What is the Zoom update Release notes of 5.2.2 (45108.0831)
-Custom languages for language interpretation
-High Fidelity Audio mode
-Custom gallery view organization
-Multi-pin and multi-spotlight
-Phone audio options for Webinar attendees
-Minor bug fixes
Meetings and Webinars
- Multi-pin and Multi-spotlight: With host permission, users can pin up to 9 participants on their end. The host can also spotlight up to 9 participants for everyone in their meeting.
- Custom Gallery View Organization: Hosts and co-hosts can now re-order the gallery view to suit their needs, and choose whether to deploy this view to participants, or allow participants to create their own custom views. Simply click and drag videos to the position you want them in gallery view, and this layout will remain in place until released.
- High Fidelity Audio Mode: This option in Advanced Audio enhances “Original Audio” mode, allowing for disabling echo cancellation & post-processing, while raising audio codec quality to 48Khz, 96Kbps mono/192kbps stereo for professional audio transmission in music education and performance applications. Professional audio interface, microphone, and headphones are required.
- Custom Languages for Language Interpretation: Custom languages are now supported, in addition to the default languages that are already provided. Custom languages must be configured on the Web portal by the host. Interpreters and participants accessing the custom languages will need to be on client 5.2.1 or later to use this feature.
- Phone Audio Options for Webinar Attendees: Webinar attendees can now access Phone Call and Call Me options for audio, in addition to the Computer Audio option. An admin must enable the premium Call-Out feature on the Web portal, which requires the Audio Conferencing add-on.
New Updates to Web
- Manage External Contacts: Account owners and admins can now view external contacts associated with their account, as well as their account’s channels that these external contacts are a part of. This can be accessed within the Zoom web portal, under User Management, then Users. The External Contacts column will show the number of external contacts each user has and they can view details about the external contacts, including their name, email addresses, added date and channels they are a part of, by clicking on this value. The account owner and admins can also remove the external contact completely from their account.