Posted by: e-smartsolution | on June 2, 2015
Understanding the value of online ad.
A Google advertising networks:
The Google’s advertising networks are:
- Google Search Network
- Google Display Network
Google Search Network(GSN)
The Google Search Network includes Google search, other Google site such as Maps, Shoping and hndreds of non-Google search partner websites(like AOL) that show Adwords ads matche to search results.
Help advertisers to do:
- Show their text ads next Google Search results
- reach customers actively searching for their specifi product or service.
Google Display Network(GDN)
The display network includes:
The Display Network can help to do:
- Use appeling ad formats to reach a wide range of customers with broad interest.
- Build brand awareness and customers loyalty
- Increase engagement with customers,
- Choose more specifilly where their ads can appear, and to what type of audience.
Where your ads can appear?
Showing your ads alongside search results. is dependent of your keyword, when someone searches for terms that are similar to your keywords your ads appear alongside or above search results or site thar are part of the GSN.
The keywords also help determining how much you pay. Each of your ad has a maximum cost-Per-Click bid( or Max. CPC)
- Keywords can trigger your ad to show on placements. Google automatically determine where you ads appear by matching your keywords to these placements or you can pick specific placements yourself for greater control over where your ads appear.
- In addition to keywords, you can use different Display network targeting options to show your ads to specific groups of people based on their interests, age or gender, or whether they have previously visited your website.
Search ad formats
The different types of ads that can appear in GSN sites are:
- Text ads: consists in a headline, display url and a description
- Ads with extensions: That display more information about your business as a phone number, location or links to other pieces for relevant content from deeper within your sitemap. => Theses enhancements can be added manually or they can be added by Google automated formatting systems.
Display ad formats
The list of ad formats that you can use on the GDN:
- Text ads
- Image ads
- Rich media ads
- Video ads
Showing your ad on mobile phones here are the different places your ads can appear:
1 Text ads can appear where people search google and other search network from their mobile devices
2 text, image and vdeo ads can appear on Display network websites when people visit these sites from hig-end mobile device(iphone, android)
Showing your ads to specific audiences:
1 Your can show your ads to people in selected locations, who speak a certain language or to specific groups of people.
The quality of your ads
The quality of your ads is referred to the quality score and ad rank
Quality score: Is an estimate of the quality of your ads and landing pages triggered by that keyword in auctions throughout the day. The components of a Quality score are click-trough rate(CTR), ad relevance and landing page. Each Keyword gets a quality score on a scale from 1 to 10
- Ad rank: Determine the order in wich your ad show yo on the page, also know as ad position.
Note: No always a higher bid lead to a higher position. Even if your competition has higher bids than yours, you can still win a higher ad position at a lower price by using highly relevant keywords, ads and ad extension.
What you pay
Adwords gives you a control over your advertising costs and there’s no minimum amount that you have to spend. Instead, you set a daily budget and choose how you’ll spend your money.
Choosing a biding strategy. Try to choose a biding strategy based on your goals, such as whether you want to focus on
- Getting clicks(Cost-Per-Clicks), so CPC biding is to increase a traffic to your website.
- Impressions(Cost-Per-thousand impressions), CPM biding is to increase a awareness of a brand.
- Conversions(Cost-Per-Aquisition): CPA biding is to increase conversion( when people often click and take a specific action(sigup, buy..)
Optimize your campaign:
- Use a landing page thatś most relevant to your ad
- Use higly relevant keyword and ad text
- Adjust your bids
- Add successful sites as placements
- Use negative keywords to eleminate unwanted clicks.
- Remove duplicate keywords. You have duplicate keyword but different geographics.
- Optimize low-performing keywords. Keyword diagnosis, First page bids.
Ad text tips
- Understand the buying cycle.
- enhance your ad with extensions.
Bid abd budget tips
Posted by: e-smartsolution | on June 2, 2015
Benefits of Google adwords:
Show your ads to the right people in the right place and at the right time.
Adword offeres several benefits, but here are the keys ones:
- Target your ads. Targeting give you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests – namely, people who are interested in your products and services, and show them relevant ads.
The options of marketing campaigns:
2)Ad location. Show your ads on search engines, commercial sites on personal sites.
3) Age, location and language.
4)Days,times and frequency: The certain hour on days of the week and determines how often your ads appear.
Devices: Your ads can appear on all types of devices, and you can fine-tune which devices your ads appear on and when.
Control your costs. Adword gives you control oven how you spend your money. Note: There is no minimum amount. You can choose how much you spend per month, per day and per ad. You will only pay when someone clicks your ads.
- Measure your success. if someone clicked your ad, if they clicked and them did something valuable to your business – purchased you product, download your APP or phoned to order you can track that too.
- You know the cost, an average
- You can use analytic tool to learn about your customers’s shopping habits, for how long, for instance, they tend to research your product before they buy.
Manage your campaigns. Adwords also offeres you tools to easily manage and monitor accounts. My client Centre(MCC) manager account is a powerful tool that could save you time. MCC lets you easily view abd manae all of your adwords accounts from a single location. Note: you can manage your adwords accounts offile wiht Adwords Editor
- Adwords editor is free, downloable desktop app allows you:
* To quickly and conveniently make changes to your acccounts.
* you can download your accounts information, edit your campaign offline, and upload your changes to Adwords.
* you can manage, edit and view multiple accounts at the same adword editor.
* can copy or move itmes between ad groups and campaigns and und redo multiple changes while editing campaigns.
How keyword trigger your ad to appear, example, ” fresh flower delivery” as one of your keyword in your Adwords campaign? When someone searches in Google using the phrase “fresh flower delivery” or similar, your ad might appear next to Google Search Results.
You ad can also appear in other websites in Google Network that are related to fresh flower deliver.
Advertising on non-search websites, your ad can appears on Google owned properties like youtube and google’s partner sites like nytimes.com of families.com for example. => a placement can consist of an entire website or just part of a site. * And these websites are all part of what that is calls the Display Network.
Google automatically determine where your ad will appear by matching your keywords to websites in the display network.
but can pick a placement for your ads.
* Ad rank: How Google determines which ads appear in which position. Your Ad Rank is combined
- Your bid: How much you’re willing to spend. Your bid would be your maximum cost-per-click bid, the maximum amount you are willing to pay for each click on your ad.
- Quality score: is measurement of the quality of your ads, keywords and websites. It is based on the relevance of your keywords, the quality of your landind page, your ad’s ClickThrough Rate(CTR), adjusted for its position on the page and a few other factors.
* placement using Cost-Per-Thousand impressions(CPM) biding, your quality score is simple based on the quality of your landing page.
At the end of the day, what you pay? You pay always the lowest amount possible for the best position you can get given your quality score and bid.
- Where they appear(top,side or bottom)
- How they are matched: Google matches ads to a person’s search based on how closely the search matches your keywords and campaign setting.
- How they had ordered: Ads are ordered basede on a combination of cost-per-click(CPC) bid and relevance.
what to track based on your advertising goals. So what is your goals, when you decide to advertising in Google Adwords? It can be:
- Increase traffic to my website. increase clicks and CTR. CPC biding, is Cost-Per-Click, it is recommended if you want to drive traffic to your website.
- Increase sales or types of conversiones. CPA biding. Cost-Per-Acquisition, it is recommended if you want conversions like purchases or signups, download your APP.
- I want to raise a brand awareness. Focus in impressions, customer engagement, reach frequency. CPM biding, CPM is Cost-per-Thousand-impressions, that is recommended if you want to increase awareness of your brand.
- I want to increase my Return Of Investment(ROI). Focus on conversions!
Note: a CPM, CPC and CPA are called biding options.
Keep in mind:
- Set daily budget to control how much you want to spend. Google allow up 20% more click in a day, that’s called overdelivery. For example, you want to spend £10 per day, and the number of day google used is 30.4 days so you will charged £10 * 30.4 = £304
- fine-tune your ads. In general higher maximum CPC bid allow your ad to show at on higher on the page of Google result.
Create more relevant ads to get the most for your money, high-quality keywords and ads are important. Quality score: Google encourage high-quality ads. Maybe, you pay €2 and your competitor pays €3, but you have high quality score, your ad will appear before your competitor Th
The quality score is the relevance of your keywords, quality of your ads and websites(Landing page)