Tag: ClickThrough Rate
Posted by: e-smartsolution | on June 2, 2015
Benefits of Google adwords:
Show your ads to the right people in the right place and at the right time.
Adword offeres several benefits, but here are the keys ones:
- Target your ads. Targeting give you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests – namely, people who are interested in your products and services, and show them relevant ads.
The options of marketing campaigns:
2)Ad location. Show your ads on search engines, commercial sites on personal sites.
3) Age, location and language.
4)Days,times and frequency: The certain hour on days of the week and determines how often your ads appear.
Devices: Your ads can appear on all types of devices, and you can fine-tune which devices your ads appear on and when.
Control your costs. Adword gives you control oven how you spend your money. Note: There is no minimum amount. You can choose how much you spend per month, per day and per ad. You will only pay when someone clicks your ads.
- Measure your success. if someone clicked your ad, if they clicked and them did something valuable to your business – purchased you product, download your APP or phoned to order you can track that too.
- You know the cost, an average
- You can use analytic tool to learn about your customers’s shopping habits, for how long, for instance, they tend to research your product before they buy.
Manage your campaigns. Adwords also offeres you tools to easily manage and monitor accounts. My client Centre(MCC) manager account is a powerful tool that could save you time. MCC lets you easily view abd manae all of your adwords accounts from a single location. Note: you can manage your adwords accounts offile wiht Adwords Editor
- Adwords editor is free, downloable desktop app allows you:
* To quickly and conveniently make changes to your acccounts.
* you can download your accounts information, edit your campaign offline, and upload your changes to Adwords.
* you can manage, edit and view multiple accounts at the same adword editor.
* can copy or move itmes between ad groups and campaigns and und redo multiple changes while editing campaigns.
How keyword trigger your ad to appear, example, ” fresh flower delivery” as one of your keyword in your Adwords campaign? When someone searches in Google using the phrase “fresh flower delivery” or similar, your ad might appear next to Google Search Results.
You ad can also appear in other websites in Google Network that are related to fresh flower deliver.
Advertising on non-search websites, your ad can appears on Google owned properties like youtube and google’s partner sites like nytimes.com of families.com for example. => a placement can consist of an entire website or just part of a site. * And these websites are all part of what that is calls the Display Network.
Google automatically determine where your ad will appear by matching your keywords to websites in the display network.
but can pick a placement for your ads.
* Ad rank: How Google determines which ads appear in which position. Your Ad Rank is combined
- Your bid: How much you’re willing to spend. Your bid would be your maximum cost-per-click bid, the maximum amount you are willing to pay for each click on your ad.
- Quality score: is measurement of the quality of your ads, keywords and websites. It is based on the relevance of your keywords, the quality of your landind page, your ad’s ClickThrough Rate(CTR), adjusted for its position on the page and a few other factors.
* placement using Cost-Per-Thousand impressions(CPM) biding, your quality score is simple based on the quality of your landing page.
At the end of the day, what you pay? You pay always the lowest amount possible for the best position you can get given your quality score and bid.
- Where they appear(top,side or bottom)
- How they are matched: Google matches ads to a person’s search based on how closely the search matches your keywords and campaign setting.
- How they had ordered: Ads are ordered basede on a combination of cost-per-click(CPC) bid and relevance.
what to track based on your advertising goals. So what is your goals, when you decide to advertising in Google Adwords? It can be:
- Increase traffic to my website. increase clicks and CTR. CPC biding, is Cost-Per-Click, it is recommended if you want to drive traffic to your website.
- Increase sales or types of conversiones. CPA biding. Cost-Per-Acquisition, it is recommended if you want conversions like purchases or signups, download your APP.
- I want to raise a brand awareness. Focus in impressions, customer engagement, reach frequency. CPM biding, CPM is Cost-per-Thousand-impressions, that is recommended if you want to increase awareness of your brand.
- I want to increase my Return Of Investment(ROI). Focus on conversions!
Note: a CPM, CPC and CPA are called biding options.
Keep in mind:
- Set daily budget to control how much you want to spend. Google allow up 20% more click in a day, that’s called overdelivery. For example, you want to spend £10 per day, and the number of day google used is 30.4 days so you will charged £10 * 30.4 = £304
- fine-tune your ads. In general higher maximum CPC bid allow your ad to show at on higher on the page of Google result.
Create more relevant ads to get the most for your money, high-quality keywords and ads are important. Quality score: Google encourage high-quality ads. Maybe, you pay €2 and your competitor pays €3, but you have high quality score, your ad will appear before your competitor Th
The quality score is the relevance of your keywords, quality of your ads and websites(Landing page)