What is heatmap?
A heatmap is a graphical representation of data that uses a system of color-coding to represent different values. Heatmap provides realtime analytics to help chief editors and marketeers understand in seconds which are their best performing contents.
Download Heat map for WordPress,
How to increase my page RPM, Google Adsense?
Refer to next image:
First at all,
- Page views: A page view is generated every time a user views a page displaying Google ads. Google will count one page view regardless of the number of ads displayed on that page.
- Impressions: An impression is counted for each ad request that returns at least one ad to the website. It’s the number of ad units (for content ads) or search queries (for search ads) that showed ads.
- Clicks. The number of times that a user clicked on an ad.
- Page RPM: is the average earnings per thousand page views. Find out more
Page RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000
- CPC: Cost per click (CPC) is the amount that an advertiser pays each time a user clicks their ad.
- Page CTR: The page click-through rate (CTR) is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of page views. Clicks/pages views
- Find out more, google support
a) Ads location is important, recommended at header of your page, between posts, content your website.
b) Responsive size is recommended.
c) Block irrelevant categories. general category blocking allows you to prevent ads from up to 50 categories and sub-categories from appearing on your site. Right now, we’re only able to support blocking for ads in certain languages, regardless of the language of the site.
d) Link your youtube account to your Adsense.
Preparing AdWord certification, what you pay?
Understanding the value of online advertising, how set a daily budget?
Example. Setting a daily budget
afridem.com has 600 euro as daily budget. The daily budget puts a limit on how you want to pay a day. So the Google AdWords set the average number of days in a month is 30.4
That means the daily budget of afridem campaign is 600 Euro divided by number of days in months, 600 Euro/30.4 = 19,74
How much you’re charged?
The amount you’ll charged is not more than what’s needed for your Ad to appear higher than the advertiser immediately below you.
Let’s say that the maximum amount Afridem wants to bid is €4.00 and other advertisers’ bids for the same ad position are €3.50 and €3.75. Afridem won’t be charged more than what’s needed for her ads to appear higher than the advertiser bidding €3.75.
Google Adwords editor
The Google Adwords editor is desktop app that allow to manage your Adwords account offline. No version available for Linux at date of today(08/04/2015)
Adwords editor is a free, downloadable desktop application allows:
- To quickly and conveniently make changes to your accounts.
- To download your Adwords account information, edit your campaign offline, and upload your changes to Adwords.
- Manage edit and view multiple accounts at the same time
- Can copy or move items betwen Ad groyps and campaigns and undo and redo multiple changes while editing campaigns.
Here, at that date, 8 March 2015, google don’t have a version of his Adwords editor for linux( several types like Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat Suse and etc.)
On Google web the are the OS of Adwords Editor is available only for Microsoft Windows 7/8 and Mac OS X(10.7+)
There is system requirements of Adwords Editor at 16:46 on 08/04/2015.
AdWords Editor is available for Windows 7, Windows 8, or Mac OS X (10.7 or later, Intel only).
¿Is there a version of Google Adwords Editor for Ubuntu?