How to increase my page RPM, Google Adsense?
Refer to next image:
First at all,
- Page views: A page view is generated every time a user views a page displaying Google ads. Google will count one page view regardless of the number of ads displayed on that page.
- Impressions: An impression is counted for each ad request that returns at least one ad to the website. It’s the number of ad units (for content ads) or search queries (for search ads) that showed ads.
- Clicks. The number of times that a user clicked on an ad.
- Page RPM: is the average earnings per thousand page views. Find out more
Page RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000
- CPC: Cost per click (CPC) is the amount that an advertiser pays each time a user clicks their ad.
- Page CTR: The page click-through rate (CTR) is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of page views. Clicks/pages views
- Find out more, google support
a) Ads location is important, recommended at header of your page, between posts, content your website.
b) Responsive size is recommended.
c) Block irrelevant categories. general category blocking allows you to prevent ads from up to 50 categories and sub-categories from appearing on your site. Right now, we’re only able to support blocking for ads in certain languages, regardless of the language of the site.
d) Link your youtube account to your Adsense.